"Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?"
- Friedrich Nietzsche
This handmade leather wallet features “Subjugation” artwork by the great Ruffymutt. He is known for his illustrations depicting classic monsters, zombies, reapers, devilish characters and brutal scenes. Part of the Monsters & Women series.
This wallet has six card slots that can fit credit cards, drivers license, business cards, etc. A long horizontal pocket is wide enough to hold un-folded bills & receipts.
Made from thicker veg-tanned leathers, this wallet is best suited as a bag or purse wallet. It's thicc.
- Size: 5" Tall x 3.75" Wide when closed
- 6 card pockets
- 1 full length cash pocket
- Hand stained veg-tanned leather
- Water-based print of original artwork by Ruffymutt
- Stitched by hand
- Best suited as a bag wallet
This wallet is ready to ship!