Leather Herb Tray
This handmade 420 herb tray is perfect for breaking up your medicine without any runaways. It was tooled with a Leaf, Mandala Hand, Sun, and Moon and then hand colored. It's treated with an acrylic finish to make it smooth in order to keep small pieces or flakes from getting stuck. All four corners are pinched and provide a funnel to pour out all the smaller remnants of leaf. This surface area of this tray is 6.5-inches, and the walls are 1.25-inches tall.
- Storage area is 6.5" x 6.5", the walls are 1.25" high
- Made from full grain veg-tanned leather
- Hand tooled and colored artwork
- The corners are pinched to create a funnel
- Surface is sealed with a fluid resistant finish
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA!!!
Each tray is individually made to order by hand and take 1-2 weeks to fulfill.
I HIGHLY recommend using Chamberlain's Leather Milk Liniment No. 1 regularly on my products in order to keep your leather item healthy, supple, and soft.