This large leather bag was cut, stitched, and finished entirely by hand and is one of a kind. Made from milled Mountain Brown leather that is soft in temper yet durable. The strap and interior divider were made from a slate brown Harvest leather. The closure flap is secured with an antiqued brass clasp.
This bag is a perfect work or day bag for someone who has a lot of gear to haul through their day; be it laptop, tools, change of clothes, folio, thermos, lunch bag, supplies, etc.
My hand stitching is guaranteed for the life of the bag.
- Bag: 13” Tall x 16” Wide x 7” Deep
- Strap: 2” Wide x 41” Long, removeable.
- Interior Compartment: Split down the center width by a divider that includes an interior pocket that is 7” Tall x 9” Wide.
- Exterior Pocket: 9” Tall x 12” Wide
- Handle: Center of flap closure and secured in place by brass rivets.
This item is ready to ship!
I HIGHLY recommend using Chamberlain's Leather Milk Liniment No. 1 regularly on my products in order to keep your leather item healthy, supple, and soft. You can purchase it by clicking HERE