Chamberlain's Healing Balm - Extreme Leather Conditioner & Restorer
This formula was designed for use with extremely dry leather items, offering intense leather healing effects. Created from a mix of cosmetic grade adhesives, and penetrating oils & waxes, this leather conditioner brings badly dried or scuffed leathers back to life. If your looking to restore and old or un-cared-for leather bag, boots, or other item - This leather healing balm is for you!
Designed to heal scratches, cuts, and small cracks as well has soften and rehydrate dried & damaged leather. It's effective at bringing back a smooth surface, and that shine or gloss your leather once had. This balm, like all conditioners, will slightly darken the leather; particularly if it's a light colored leather. Test it first in an inconspicuous area to see it's results.
- FDA approved, environmentally safe, cosmetic grade ingredients
- Heals scratches, cuts, and small cracks
- Moderate repellent against spills and dirt
- Includes a fine pore sponge applicator
Note: Not for use with suede, nubuck, or extremely soft leathers***
This balm is meant to heal damaged leather, so if you're looking to condition your moderately dry leather check out Chamberlain's Leather Milk - Liniment No. 1
- First test the balm in a discreet area, and if you're satisfied with the result continue to the next step.
- Use the absorption sponge or your finger and lightly dab the balm.
- Lightly apply the balm in gentle, circular strokes where the leather is damaged or blemished.
- Allow the balm to absorb naturally, don't try to rub it in.
- When the conditioning balm no long absorbs, buff off any excess with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth and allow the leather to dry.